Management of Aging Services, MS
- High Quality: Award-winning and accredited program that is part of the second oldest graduate Department of Gerontology in the world.
- Flexible: Enroll at your own pace in our online, evening, and weekend class schedules. Most students complete the program in fewer than 3 years while taking courses on a part-time schedule.
- Interactive: Supportive, personalized learning environment allows you to engage and network with your classmates, instructors, advisors, and staff.
- Affordable: Voted among top 10 “Best Affordable Masters in Health Science Online” by GetEducated.com.
- Applied: Faculty are experienced career professionals in the field of aging. Students gain practical skills to be successful in a broad spectrum of careers.
- Rewarding: Fulfilling careers working with the fastest growing segment of the population.