Events for Prospective Students
We invite you to join us for any of the following events. They are a great way to learn about the program, ask questions, and prepare for application. Click the links below to register, and receive login info for your event.
November 2, 7pm (ET): Virtual Office Hours - a casual discussion of the aging services field
We meet the first Wednesday of each month, so marck your calendars.
- Hear from professionals on the front lines, discussing issues they face today, career paths, how COVID impacts their work, etc.
- A great chance to hear a wide range of perspectives from this unique and diverse field
- Hosted by MAS program director Ellen Birchander
- Open to prospective students, current students, alums, and faculty
- Click here to register for Virtual Office Hours
- Preview the application process
- Get tips on how to put together a successful application
- Find out what we look for in the statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, resume, etc.
- Meet a member of the application review committee
- Get answers to questions about the application process, or the program in general
- Log in at either Noon, or 7pm, whichever is best for you
- Click here to sign up for Inside Track for Applicants
- Click here to view a recording of an earlier Inside Track session.