University Policies & Regulations
Familiarize yourself with University Policies and Regulations and the Code of Student Conduct.
- Graduate Research Opportunities and Funds
- UMass Boston Research Policies and Procedures
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
MPA & PhD Program Blogs
Current students can use their UMass Boston credentials to log into the MPA Blog or the PhD in Public Policy Blog for:
- Program Handbooks
- Opportunities for course credit
- Course Schedules
- Job Opportunities & Internships
- Writing Resources
Visit PublicServiceCareers.org for more information on:
- Advanced searches for job listings that match your criteria
- Email and RSS alerts when new jobs match your criteria
- Résumé listings for employers to search throughout the year
Idealist for people who want to do good – with opportunities for action and collaboration all over the world.
Graduate Student Assembly (GSA)
The Graduate Student Assembly is comprised of representatives from each graduate college. In addition to funding graduate professional organizations, the GSA offers several different types of grants to assist graduate students' professional development and research. They host a graduate research conference as well as plan social activities to bring graduate students from different programs together.
Graduate Writing Center
Academic Support Programs
Jie Chen, University Statistician