- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 617.287.7489
- Fax: 617.287.7412
Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance
University of Massachusetts Boston
Wheatley Hall, 4th Floor, Room 128A
100 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston MA 02125-3393
Department Chair and Graduate Program Directors
- J. Samuel Barkin (email@example.com)
- Paul Kowert (firstname.lastname@example.org), International Relations MA Program
- Stacy VanDeveer (email@example.com), Global Governance and Human Security PhD Program
- Eben Weitzman (firstname.lastname@example.org), Conflict Resolution Graduate Programs
Visit Our Department Faculty Listing
Meet the Staff
Roni Lipton, Associate Director
Specializes in program management and development, admission counseling, and facilitation.
Leigh Murphy, Program Coordinator
Specializes in program marketing, communications, recruitment, and finance.
Kelly Ward Mason, Program Coordinator
Specializes in student advising and support, marketing, event planning, and recruitment.
Ways to Give
If you would like to sponsor an internship, post a job opening, mentor a graduate student, offer a guest lecture, suggest a research project or partnership, or make a donation to support a scholarship or one of our many extracurricular activities, events, and conferences, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com or 617.287.7489. You can also donate online to the Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance.
Getting to Campus
Visit our getting here page for updates